- Only hats with full brims without logos are allowed. Must be taken off indoors.
- All tops must have sleeves and must cover shoulders, midsection, and back.
- No revealing pants/jeans, shorts, dresses, or skirts. Ripped or torn jeans with holes are not allowed.
- Pants must fit properly at the waist even without a belt. No "sagging" pants.
- Closed toe and closed heel shoes must be worn at all times.
- No initial or large belt buckles, chains of any kind, spikes, or unsafe accessories are allowed.
- Any attire with inappropriate symbols (drugs, tobacco, alcohol, violence, or sexually explicit material) is not allowed.
- Any item that the local police department considers gang attire is not permitted. This includes oversized solid color t-shirts and all sports jerseys.